Classic manual treadmill with dual weighted flywheels for electricity-free workouts Raise running belt to 8 or 10 degrees of incline Sturdy steel frame, wheels for portability, and foam-padded rails Electronic monitor tracks your workout time, speed, distance run, calories burned with simple one-button control. Non-slip walking surface Rubber floor protectors on feet Manufacturer’s warranty included – see Product Guarantee area for complete details About Stamina Products, Inc. Founded in 1987, Stamina is dedicated to building a stronger, healthier you. The company supplies high-quality products at excellent value to the fitness and leisure markets, showcasing hundreds of products around the world over the past two decades. Stamina is responsible for such brands as Body by Jake, Suzanne Somers, Tony Little, and more. Their mission is straightforward and admirable: Stamina strives to outperform the competition by maintaining effective communication, consistent quality, and superior service. They will continue to pursue perfection through the design excellence of these home fitness products. Dual weighted flywheels for smooth gliding action. 2 incline positions – 8 and 10 degrees. Weight capacity: 225 lbs.. Assembled dimensions: 47L x 22W x 45H inches. Manufacturer’s warranty included.
The InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill from Stamina offers an economical running or walking workout without relying on an electric motor. With dual weighted flywheels, the T900 is built to deliver a smooth workout at a walk or run–while you set the pace. Meanwhile, the fitness monitor tracks your distance, workout time, speed, and calories burned. Two incline positions of 10 and 8 degrees offer additional challenge while padded side and front rails provide as-needed support. With no electric outlet necessary and no motor to maintain, you can use this treadmill anywhere. The steel frame folds to a 17 by 22-inch footprint and the built-in wheels allow you to roll it into a corner or closet with ease.
– There may be a need to manually adjust the tension of the belt on this item and that should be done according to instructions in the assembly manual. They are factory pre-adjusted and yet there are times when the customer will want to make their own adjustments. If the instructions for this are followed according to the manual, the adjustment would be completed properly.
- Dual weighted flywheels for smooth operation
- Two incline positions: 10 and 8 degrees
- Electronic monitor tracks workout time, speed, distance, calories burned, and scans with simple, one-button control
- Textured, non-slip walking/jogging surface
- Foam padded front and side rails
- Sturdy steel frame folds for storage
- Built-in wheels for portability
- Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors maximize stability
- Use anywhere-no electricity needed
- Running belt dimensions: 41 by 12 3/8 inches (L x W)
- Overall dimensions: 47 by 22 by 45 inches (L x W x H)
- Folded footprint: 17 x 22 inches
- Maximum user weight: 225 pounds
- Some assembly required
- One-year frame warranty
- 90-day parts warranty
Manual treadmill with dual weighted flywheels and two incline positions (10 and 8 degrees),One-year frame warranty; 90-day parts warranty
Electronic monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories burned, and scans, Sturdy, folding steel frame with wheels for portability
Textured, non-slip walking/jogging surface; foam padded front and side rails. The belt is factory adjusted but is also adjustable by consumer and this is explained with detail in the assembly manual.
For Setup and product related issues, please contact the customer service number provided in the user manual
Refer Page (7-10) in Manual for troubleshooting steps