The Sole Light Commercial TT8C is the top of the line for treadmills. It will meet the needs of what’s used at the gym but is well below the price of what’s being sold to the gyms. The TT8C comes with a powerful 4.0 CHP motor, 3″ sized rollers and a heavy flywheel, all helping to create an extremely smooth, durable Light Commercial treadmill. The challenging programs and large 9″ backlit blue LCD display will keep users upbeat and focused. Backed by a strong Light Commercial warranty, users can run with ease of mind knowing that this treadmill has not comprised itself in value and will not quit on them.
The SOLE TT8 treadmill offers a 22-inch wide running surface (the TT stands for “twenty-two”), designed to give runners a safe, comfortable feel. The extra width allows you to run freely, without having to think about where you’re positioned on the treadmill. A grated, reinforced framework produces a remarkably stable deck, and is rated up to 425 pounds. This framework, and perma-waxed reversible deck with three-inch crowned rollers offers the reliability of a much more expensive treadmill.
The two-ply belt that adds to the feel of the treadmill, as well as longevity, and is engineered similar to the soles of most running shoes for buoyant cushion and grip. The TT8 offers a top speed of 12 MP and a top incline of 15%, for a variety of interval workouts. A six-window display let you track all of the essential data during your workout, and a Cushion Flex whisper deck minimizes stress to hips, knees, and ankles. The TT8 also comes with Heart Rate Control, complete with a Polar chest strap, to keep you on target for heart rate training. A cooling system allows for extended usage, with multiple users or long runs without the potential of overheating. The TT8 is built to be used in a light commercial setting, and has a light commercial warranty in addition to a standard warranty for basic home use.
- Convenient Controls: A streamlined control console features quick speed and incline adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck: Proprietary stealth technology provides a comfortable, quiet workout while reducing impact by up to 40%.
- Precision Welded Frame: The durable, solidly-built frame is strong enough to handle repeated use by users of all weights and heights.
- SOLE LCD Display: A vibrant blue screen with large, clean readouts provide users with helpful information, including heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, and other useful bits of information.
- Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Features include powder-coated, all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life.
- Belts: Woven two-ply belts with four layers, including two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon provides a smooth, static-free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Measures 37 by 57 by 83 inches (W x H x D)
- Deck measures 37 by 80 inches (W x D)
- Running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D)
- 265-pound weight
- 400-pound weight limit
- Three-inch rollers
Controls & Features
- 4.0 CHP, DC Type motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range
- 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline
- Two-ply belt
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart programs
- Cooling fans
- MP3-compatible sound system
- Nine-inch LCD workout display
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame, motor, and deck: Lifetime
- Electronics: Five years
- Labor: Two years
Treadmill offers a 22-inch wide running surface (TT stands for “twenty-two”), designed to give runners a safe, comfortable feel; extra width allows you to run freely, without considering where you’re positioned
4.0 CHP, DC Type motor with 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range, 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; nine-inch LCD workout display
Measures 37 by 57 by 83 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 37 by 80 inches (W x D) and running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D); 265-pound weight and 400-pound weight limit; three-inch rollers
Includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; five years on electronics; and two years on labor